4. Information Collection Practices.
1. Traffic Data. Like most website and mobile application operators, Cleanoutmyhome.com collects information that web browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) Internet domain names; (iii) types of devices accessing the Service; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Service (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is not meant to personally identify you, although it may be possible to identify you using Traffic Data in combination with other data.
1. First Party Cookies. Cleanoutmyhome.com uses first-party Cookies on the Service for the following purposes: (1) to gather visitor and access information relevant to customizing the Service to your interests; and (2) to store your login credentials so you do not have to re-enter it each time you use the Service.
3. Third Party Cookies and Advertising.
1. Ad Serving. Cleanoutmyhome.com uses third parties for providing advertising which helps financially support the Service.
2. Google Advertising. In addition to these purposes, Google, Inc. ("Google") uses third-party Cookies to serve online interest-based advertisements on Cleanoutmyhome.com. As an important example, Google uses a cookie known as "DoubleClick" to enable both Google and Google's third-party marketing partners to serve advertisements to you based on information gathered during your use of the Service or your visit to other websites and services.
3. Advertising on Third Party Websites. Cleanoutmyhome.com may advertise on other Third-Party Websites to you after you access the Service. We and third-party marketing partners, including without limitation Google, may use first party Cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie), third party Cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie), and web beacons (such as the Facebook conversion tracking pixel), including across multiple devices, to inform, optimize, and serve advertisements to you based on your use of the Service. This practice is commonly known as retargeting or remarketing (see
4. Google Analytics.
1. Google Analytics is Google's analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the "__ga" cookie. Cleanoutmyhome.com uses Google Analytics on the Cleanoutmyhome.com website and its other Services.
2. In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with other advertising cookies (including the cookies described in Section 126.96.36.199 (Google Advertising)), to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web.
5. Data Collection by Third Parties. Any of these third parties may place Cookies on your computer or mobile device, use web beacons (see and gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising.
4. Opting Out of Third-Party Cookies.
1. You may customize your Google Cookies preferences or opt out of using Google Cookies on the Google Ads Settings page at
2. You may learn about Facebook Cookies and how to customize your preferences at
3. You may opt out of using other third parties' Cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page at http://optout.networkadvertising.org. You can also learn more about how to delete or control Cookies at
3. Personally Identifiable Information. To use certain features of the Service, you will be asked to provide Cleanoutmyhome.com certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address and email address); (2) "Financial Data" (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date); (3) "Demographic Data" (such as your gender and ZIP code); and (4) "Third Party Social Media Account Data" (such as your account information for third party social media accounts when you access the Service in connection to those accounts). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Service will not gather it secretly. Cleanoutmyhome.com may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide that information to Cleanoutmyhome.com. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Service.
4. Specific Information Collected. Cleanoutmyhome.com may collect the following specific items of Personal Information, depending on how you use Service:
3. email address;
4. phone (including home, mobile, work, and fax);
5. financial account information, including credit card number, expiration date, name on card, and CVV
7. social media usernames/handles
5. Information You Make Public. The Service may contain features (e.g., instant messages, electronic messaging, etc.) that allow you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform, or distribute content, or other information, including your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose through such features becomes public information over which Cleanoutmyhome.com is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information through these features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
6. Geolocation. Cleanoutmyhome.com may access and collect information regarding the physical geographic location of your mobile device and/or computer.
5. Information Use and Disclosure Practices.
1. Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Cleanoutmyhome.com analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Cleanoutmyhome.com better understand who is using the Service and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Cleanoutmyhome.com is able to better design the Service to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Cleanoutmyhome.com may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service. Cleanoutmyhome.com does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
2. Personal Information.
2. Disclosure Practices. Except under the following categories of circumstances, Cleanoutmyhome.com will keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties.
1. Disclosure in Connection with Service. Cleanoutmyhome.com discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, customer support, marketing, fulfillment, data storage, and security.
2. Social Media. At your direction, Cleanoutmyhome.com discloses your information and your use of the Service on social media platforms. Cleanoutmyhome.com sends your information through the APIs of social media platforms you authorize, in compliance with all applicable laws and the applicable platforms' privacy policies in place when your information is sent.
3. By Law or to Protect Rights. Cleanoutmyhome.com discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Cleanoutmyhome.com believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Cleanoutmyhome.com, third parties, or the public.
5. Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed to Cleanoutmyhome.com in consideration of the provision of the Service, Cleanoutmyhome.com may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies, and others.
6. Consent to Receive Electronic Communications From Company. Without limitation, by registering for the Service and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, you expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from Cleanoutmyhome.com, over the short term and periodically, including email communications, regarding the Service, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You may opt out of receiving electronic communications at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or (b) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Consent to Receive Electronic Communications from Other Users. Without limitation, by registering for the Service and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, you consent to receive electronic communications, including email, instant messages, video conferencing, and other personal messages from other users of the Service. Without limitation, these are some examples of when you could receive communications from other users:
1. A Question is Asked. If you listed a sale or item on this Service, you may receive communications (questions) from other users of the Service.
2. A Question is Responded to. If you asked a question, you may receive communications (answers) from other users of the Service responding to your question.
3. A Request Form is Submitted. If you are trying to hire an estate sale company, you might submit your information to be distributed to estate sale companies in your area. The estate sale company will receive your personal information. You may receive communications from other users (estate sale companies) of the Service.
4. A Request Form is Received. If you are an estate sale company, you might receive communications from other users of the Service trying to decide whether or not to hire you.
8. Security of Personal Information. Cleanoutmyhome.com takes security seriously. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure of your Personal Information. However, due to the realities of data security, Cleanoutmyhome.com is unable to guarantee that any information provided to us will not be accessed, hacked, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized parties.
9. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, bank, other financial institution information, username, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove the compromised information and update our records accordingly.
10. User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information. Cleanoutmyhome.com wants your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. As stated in the Terms of Service, by using the Service, you represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with your use of the Service is current, complete, and accurate, and that you will update that information as needed to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, your Personal Information, visit your personal profile. Through your personal profile, you may review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected.
14. Do-Not-Track Disclosure. Cleanoutmyhome.com does not respond to "Do Not Track" signals sent by browsers.